Monday, August 11, 2008

Obama and Zbigniew Brzezinski

And of course, there's Mika, the grand dame Obamabot shill on MSNBC but who can really blame a daughter for loving her father?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I do not consider it my job to do your research but I sure do love to point you in certain directions I readily admit.

So, start with this..."google" and "wiki" "Brzezinski" because you're certainly not going to find him on the front page on any of the corrupt media. He's a "shadow" kinda guy, if ya know what I mean *nudge nudge wink wink" and then put the two names together like I just did for you and see what you discover.

Yup...change you can hope for...or hope you can change for or whatever the hell Mr. Uh-bama wants and commands you to believe in.

I only wish it were as simple as that.

No comments: