Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lamont vs. Lieberman - Tonight!


So much has been going on lately that I've had to prioritize my "Things to Do" list and regrettably, on my end, I've not been able to devote as much attention to this gathering place - My focus has been almost solely on working toward getting Lieberman out of OUR Senate but as time allows, I'll comment more as things begin to solidify in this critical race.

BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MISS TONIGHT'S DEBATE WHICH IS BEING TELEVISED ON CSPAN, MSNBC, NBC and local CT news channels.

JOE MUST GO!!!

Peace,

Mary

3 comments:

Donnie Darkhorse said...

i agree....joe needs to go!

Anonymous said...

Bush's good buddy must go! We've had enough of Bushlites. And really, somebody should tell Joe to go to a tanning bed, the man looks downright puny.

Mary said...

LOL..yes, I couldn't agree more. But no one can seem to reach him to tell him...evidently, he's avoiding the press...Run, Joe, run..don't LOOK back..the "Kiss Float" is right behind your bus and please, don't COME back!!!