Saturday, July 29, 2006

NEW YORK TIMES ENDORSING LAMONT!

As it is said that "brevity is the soul of wit," I'd like to encourage everyone to make sure that you see the New York Times this weekend!

THEY ARE ENDORSING NED LAMONT OVER UNHOLY JOE!!!

I just KNEW they were good for something!!!

Oh, ok, I take it back...no bad karma here!

CT'ers...NONE of this does us any good UNLESS we GET OUT THE VOTE!!! If you need a ride on August 8th, I'll DRIVE cross state to get you!!! I'd even carry you on my back if need be!!!

WE ARE TAKING CONNECTICUT BACK FROM MONSTERS!!! It is TIME for the little old man to go home to New Haven. We must assist him in every way!!!

GO LAMONT!!!




"THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN GANGRENE OF THE SOUL"
MIKE MALLOY - 1/20/05

Click here: Ned Lamont for Senate

No comments: