Monday, September 02, 2019

Fooled ya...I wasn’t gone!

If I weren’t so lazy, I’d start a new blog redefining what will undoubtedly be somewhat of a theme consisting of my typical snarky rants, but I AM too lazy so this will just have to do. I think it’s safe to say my blog title still applies however...with a little more emphasis on the “psycho” vs. the potpourri but then again, is there really that much of a distinction?

So I’ve been a little busy expanding my worldview and accompanying pet peeves regarding such views and have indulged in many areas of skill development with still not enough time to exceed in one; so, that must make me a Jack or Jill of all trades and master of none...well, maybe some but no one has yet notified me of which ones those might be and there ARE a lot of categories to choose from...photography, painting, drawing, knitting, guitar, politics...oh...did I say politics?  Indeed I did but these days, it appears to be less of an art and more related to crime.  And if we’ve learned ANYTHING, we can say with great conviction now that crime certainly DOES pay...and pay...and pay...well, you get what I’m saying IF you have a brain in your head left after what we’ve been through as a country these last few years. Those who have followed me know my political leanings have taken several hard turns both left AND right which in MY book, The Book of Mary, qualifies me as an independent. Which, btw, is why I was AND remain an ardent supporter of Donald Trump. I am sick to death SICK TO DEATH of both sides of the aisle. More on that as I get back into the swing of things but the caveat here is move along if you’re a diehard anything. This blog is not meant for you. Or, maybe it is. Who knows at this point anymore.

Anyway, that’s it for the moment. Happy Labor Day!  Enjoy the fruits of yours! ~ Mary

No comments: