Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Ya gotta beer?

Just a little warmup before I really get going on the political thing so before I do, I’m just going to jump right in with this:

ELIZABETH WARREN IS BATSHIT CRAZY.  CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. GOT THAT?  CRAZY!

I don’t care whether she’s got 1/1024% of Cherokee blood running through her CRAZY head or if she’s Geronimo’s long lost daughter...the woman is mad.

You don’t need to be a psych professional (which I happen to be though it’s of no consequence) to know there is something SERIOUSLY off with this woman. Awkward might be a good starting descriptive word but all you need is two eyes to see those herky jerky mannerisms and bizarro speech patterns to make a reasonable guess that she’s nuts and CLEARLY uncomfortable in her own skin. I don’t even care about her FARRRRRR left platform...the starting point is Elizabeth herself.  Who...really...WHO VOTES FOR THESE PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE???

https://youtu.be/sWehvtOL_VI

No comments: