Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thanks, Bobby Kennedy...

Statement from Robert Kennedy Jr.: Re: Bobby Kennedy Comments

Statement from Robert Kennedy Jr.



Robert Kennedy Jr. issued the following statement this evening:



“It is clear from the context that Hillary was invoking a familiar political circumstance in order to support her decision to stay in the race through June. I have heard her make this reference before, also citing her husband's 1992 race, both of which were hard fought through June. I understand how highly charged the atmosphere is, but I think it is a mistake for people to take offense.”




Ya, so, Mainstream Media and shillers alike...just what exactly IS your problem here?

Is it anything worse than Obama donning the robes of academia, pretending and hoping you think he's Ted Kennedy in a keynote address at Wesleyan? At least Hillary's motives were honest...and one more thing...How come Michelle Not Jackie O can get away with HER remarks (you MEANIE America)and can come late to the party/country with her twisted sense of pride that mainstream media covered in barely two news cycles?

The hypocrisy makes me sick. In fact, Obama makes me sick. Another reason my hand will NEVER cast a ballot for him..under ANY circumstances!

And you Dems who attempt to put us on a guilt trip for not voting for the party? Well, let me tell YOU something...if you've paid attention for the last 8 years, you'll understand THERE IS NO PARTY! (That's for "purists" like Mike Malloy) One's as bad as the other...and, in fact, those of you who go along with this charade and do vote for him under the "hold my nose" principle are the REAL hypocrites. "Ffffool..foo...ful me once," eh? Not me. Oh, SO not me. But you go on ahead and vote for the lie. I won't hold it against you...because I'll be voting my conscience and able to look at myself in the mirror the day after Election Day. And there's no room in it for Barack Obama should I be misguided enough to do so. (don't worry - it'll never happen)

Party unity? What a joke. A very sad and pathetic joke.

You Dems who proclaim loyalty to the party under the sham of Barack Obama are really the ones who need YOUR motives questioned. Sigmund Freud said, "Insanity is repeating the same action over and over again expecting different results." On THAT basis alone, you sanctimonious Dems hold NO moral authority over us. None.

The rest of us who DO care about voting in people to represent us we can be proud of ARE the "new" party though Donna Brazille would much prefer you know that in HER "new" party, the Man need not apply.


So, who are the racists? *wink wink nudge nudge*


STEP DOWN, HOWARD DEAN!!! YOU, TOO, BRAZILLE!

No comments: