Monday, June 30, 2008

Adopting Hussein? What's next, Obama?

I hope to God I just heard the runner to the next CNN segment wrong. I really, really do.

What I THINK I heard and HOPE I didn't, is that the latest bizarro action by the Lobamatized is that in a show of solidarity, they are planning to ADOPT his middle name!!!

Well. What's to be said?

For starters, it just may be one of the sickest indicators yet of what it takes to qualify as an Obama Follower.

As a psychiatric professional, I'm utterly staggering with the implications of the pathology necessary to go along with such an action.

I really have to absorb this and be sure I heard what I just did but if correct, surely, I hope I won't be too psychic-ly shocked to add further commentary.

Sick. Sick. Sick. And you wonder why sane Democrats have rejected this very strange and frightening man?

Wow. This just blew me away.

No comments: