Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Biden is a Psychic!

Orrrrrr, a boozer? Or, maybe just plain nuts.

How is it that this dude seems to be able to escape the strongholds Obamessiah wraps his foot-soldiers in? What could possibly be in his head allowing Biden to spout off dire predictions possibly even MORE frightening than anything the right wing cabal might serve up? Ohhhh, I get it...maybe it's the setup to fail principle at work...or, maybe, in some very bizarre way, Biden's trying to warn us about what "The One" has in store for us? Not to mention countin' the chickadees before they're hatched, huh?

Shakin' in your boots yet, Obamabots??? Na. I know you're not. I can see your glazed-over eyes from here.

Good thing SOME of us have our eyes open.





Disenfranchised Democrat here. I want my party back (*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*) This one party system here bites the big one, eh?

No comments: