Friday, January 11, 2008

Ned Lamont Who?

With fury, I sent the following to Mr. Ned Lamont upon learning of his endorsement of Barack Obama.

The following, a letter just sent to him, represents my utter disgust. Trust me - I'll have more to say later.

Mr. Lamont -

I'd met you at your original campaign meeting in New Haven in a school cafeteria - then, when John Edwards, WHO CAME TO SUPPORT YOU, at Yale.

I view your endorsement of Obama to be the EPITOME of poor judgement and hypocrisy of the highest order.

I worked VERY hard for you, gave you $$, made countless calls, blog entries, etc. because I believed in you. This action of yours makes NO political or professional sense to me.

Thus, I want you to know that not only have you lost my support in any of your future political endeavors, but that of ALL those whom are influenced by my voice.

Clearly, something is very "rotten in Denmark" here. It's also clear you're not how you presented yourself.

I guess, Mr. Lamont, that in the end, corporate money DOES rule you.

Sincerely -
XXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more, Mary.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more, Mary.

Anonymous said...

He makes me sick....

Anonymous said...

John Edwards is truly a man of the people.

I hate to think he won't be elected president because he would make a fine president of the people, but I'm bracing for that outcome. I will pray our next president, who I believe will be a Democrat, will work for the people, unlike the fool we have now in the White House.

GO, JOHNNY, GO!