Monday, January 07, 2008

We sleep. Edwards works.


This is what I want in my president. Not a faithful napper and one who's in bed while most Americans are just getting home from work. How 'bout you?

"While everyone else goes to bed tonight," he told a Nashua audience, "I'm going to be out working."


THAT is what I want in a President. A FIGHTER. A HARD worker. Someone who will fight and work for ME and not Halliburton or Novartis - or whoever gave them the most money to get them elected.



"Democrat John Edwards, meanwhile, mounted an all-night bus tour of the state, with early morning stops planned for Berlin, Littleton and Claremont, with 10 more events throughout the day and evening. "While everyone else goes to bed tonight," he told a Nashua audience, "I'm going to be out working.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080107/ap_po/campaign_rdp_...



379 days left till Inauguration Day





No comments: