Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Give 'em Hell, Harry"..WHERE ARE YOU???

Senator Reid,

I chose the subject of "Crime" because you have nothing on this site that deals with the elections and, more importantly, what you are presently doing to Ned Lamont IS A CRIME, SENATOR, A CRIME...hiding in the shadows while you frantically try to figure out how you should position yourself in order to make the best move that will guarantee your "seat" as minority leader. You're outted.

Now, listen to me, a lifelong Democrat and listen to me good. I am a CT resident who is absolutely and justifiably FURIOUS with you and your cohorts who have done not ONE SINGLE THING for the candidate WE THE PEOPLE OF CONNECTICUT CHOSE as our Democratic senator to run against the detestable Joe Lieberman, your DLC buddy, in whom YOU made the HORRIBLE mistake in judgement in trusting this blight on our state while he stabbed you in the back. WHAT WHAT WHAT is it going to take to help you WAKE up and PERFORM the LEADERSHIP role you thus far do not deserve based on your lackluster performance??? I am SICK, SICK, SICK, of the spineless cowardice demonstrated by you and your cronies. Don't you understand yet what Lieberman means to our party??? What is it that can be shown to all of you for you to slink out of your shadows and get on board with those of us who are DEMANDING change??? Are you really as corrupt as you appear to be? Is it willful ignorance of the voice of the people??? WHAT, HARRY, WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO LIGHT A FIRECRACKER UP THE PART OF YOU THAT LIEBERMAN KISSES??? I am disappointed in you BEYOND belief and I can assure you that the grassroots and netroots you've dismissed are ON FIRE here; for as much as we've put into retiring Lieberman, we will devote that and much more into removing all you DLC'ers from office. Because you know what, Senator Reid? I AM FED UP AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

DO YOUR JOB! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! We ARE not stupid. We ARE not disengaged. We ARE totally disgusted with the lack of leadership you've demonstrated since you slunk into office citing your boxing expertise. Tell me, Harry, WHERE ARE YOUR GLOVES NOW???

I HIGHLY recommend that you get your posterior here to CT and do what is required of you...SUPPORT THE PEOPLES' CHOICE!!!! LIEBERMAN IS A DUPLICITOUS AND DANGEROUS TURNCOAT AND IT IS YOUR JOB TO DEAL WITH IT. STRIP HIM OF HIS SENATORIAL PRIVILEGES AS A DEMOCRAT..YES, WE WILL SACRIFICE THE OTHER SEATS. JUST GET THIS BENEDICT ARNOLD OUT OF OFFICE SO WE CAN GET THIS COUNTRY BACK IN ORDER, something YOU have been negligent of.

I vow to you, VOW TO YOU, that I will work TIRELESSLY against any campaign you run in the future and I will summon up supporters like you've never seen to assist in my efforts. Get on board here. Get the message out. Get Lieberman out and get yourself HERE, NOW. The longer you sit and sweat, the less forgiveness you will find here in CT so as always, in looking out for YOUR best interests, it is MANDATORY that you wake up and come here.

If not, your feet WILL be held to the fire and YOU, Sir Leader, will also be held accountable. And for your present penance awarded you for your performance thus far, please know that I am posting this letter on my blog.

Do you hear the bell ringing to announce the first round??? Put up your dukes, Harry. Let's see whatcha got.

Disgusted Democrat,

Mary ***

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, thank YOU, baghdadjoe...I think it's really all about unity. Welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

Mary, great letter! Thanks for all your great posts. BTW, I never have heard back from sleazo-Amman either, but cannot say I expected to...

J [s0r9joa02@sneakemail.com]

Mary said...

Thank you, J - well, now I feel in good company - I thought perhaps he just didn't like me..LOL! I'm planning a little nudge again and when he doesn't reply "again," I think I'll call him for a little chat. Must be a very busy man following that little dweeb around! Thanks so much for your comment..it's good to feel not so alone! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's another voice, coming from Daily Kos, re: how Mr. Moral Lieberman is manipulating both sides of the political fence.

http://www.dailykos.com/

Daily Kos: State of the Nation
CT-Sen: Lieberman for Lieberman
by mcjoan
Fri Aug 25, 2006 at 03:15:46 PM PDT
Not only has Joe usurped all GOP support for the nominal Republican in the race, he's throwing over all other Democratic candidates in the state as well.


Declaring himself a "non-combatant," U.S. Sen. Joe Lieberman, in remarks at a New Haven press event Friday, raised anew the question of whether his "independent" candidacy will help Republicans hold onto three Congressional seats in Connecticut -- and control of the U.S. House of Representatives. . . .

"I'm a non-combatant," Lieberman declared. "I am not going to be involved in other campaigns. I think it's better if I just focus on my own race."


That's a "devoted Democrat" for you. Sounds more like a Lieberman for Connecticut to me. Or maybe even Ed Gillespie and his anybody-but-Lamont, pro-Bush refrain.


MATTHEWS: Do you support Alan Schlesinger up in Connecticut? The party candidate?

GILLESPIE: The party there has urged neutrality there, in that--

. . .

MATTHEWS: This is amazing. A guy is a nominee of your party and you don't endorse him.

GILLESPIE: Here is the thing, though. The Republican party is a bottom up party; it is not a top down party. It is not run out of Washington, the way the DNC runs things out of Washington. And in Connecticut, what the party is telling us is, we ought to be putting our resources and our time and our energy in the House races and into the governor's race.... I think whoever the voters of Connecticut choose is fine by me and would--

MATTHEWS: But you are not--

GILLESPIE: As long as it is not Lamont.

MATTHEWS: Just to finish this, you're not endorsing the Republican candidate.

GILLESPIE: If the Republican candidate wins, that is fine by me. That would be great, actually. As long as it is not Lamont, is my point, because I think Lamont would be bad for Connecticut and bad for the country.


And there is Joe's present to the GOP. They want to focus on the House and governor's race, and he's clearing the way for them. Not only is he paying GOP pollster Neil Newhouse, who's working two of those races, he's refusing to support any Democrats in their races.

Psssst, Joe.... That makes you a Republican. I guess we know now how much stock to put in Joe's protestations of devotion to the Democratic party. Actually, when you think about it, Joe's always been a non-combatant when it comes to standing up to the GOP. But that's the Lieberman Principle for you. If it's good for Joe, it's good.

Permalink ::