Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mr. "Hope and Change"

There ya go, Botsville, Biden's your guy. Let's see...it was uh, uh, uh, 1972, NINETEEN SEVENTY TWO that diarrhea mouth Joe Biden entered the Senate. That's "uh" how many years sitting on his ass adding to the excrement in DC aka the "Washington Establishment?" Don't you even see how bamboozled you are???? Biden represents CHANGE all right, huh? Are you people out of your ever-lovin' minds if you have any such thing???

Oh, must be his "foreign policy" credentials, I get it. LOL..why don't you all go take a good look at his voting record, that, I will NOT do for you...as always, that is YOUR job and see just where Biden fits into the concept of "change." I actually can't believe I have to waste my time pointing this out to you sheep but I can hear your bahs from here.

"Dreams of My Father" - oh, what a ripe picking for those who might be interesting in analyzing Obama's search for Dad. Biden, at 65, works, huh? Freud might even rise from the grave to have some fun with this one.

Maybe I'll be in a better mood when I return from vacation.

No comments: