Saturday, August 02, 2008

OFF-shore Obama wants to dig! What a Dem!

Nice Friday news dump - see he's got the system down but in case you haven't noticed, environmentalist Obama now supports "limited" offshore drilling. Nice goin', flip-flop man. (see Yahoo News or Truthout for further info). It's the weekend and I'm busy watching the Comedy Channel)

God, I don't know how much sicker this charlatan could possibly make me. But he never fails to disappoint it seems. Looks like I'm in for a long ride, though, as he continues to demonstrate his NON-Democratic status. Democratic Underground had best STAY underground lest those bots over there want to wake up with egg all over their faces when their Messiah arrives at the mountain top.

Hey, Mike Malloy, what's up with you, my beloved "truthseeker?" Those blogs of yours are reallllly making me wonder about your commitment to the "Democratic Party." You'd have been the LAST man on the planet I'd have EVER guessed who wouldn't see behind this sham of a candidate and GET it that there IS no Democratic Party any longer..."Conscience doth make cowards of us all" I suppose..whatever happened to no longer holding your nose and voting your conscience? But, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt given your own flip-flopping support of him. Methinks there's more to the story of what you're putting out here...but, we'll see. "There is nothing worse than gangrene of the soul" - Mike Malloy - 1/20/2005. I have hope for you, Mike. I really do.

But I digress...just flight of ideas...For those of you on the east coast looking for summer reading reviews, don't MISS CSPAN's Book Notes at 3 p.m. tomorrow. Vincent Bugliosi, (YES, NANCY, HERE YOU GO...YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO READ THE BOOK..JUST WATCH!), is being interviewed re his book "The Prosecution of George. W. bush" - get the popcorn, folks...and your xanax. I've already read it but I don't want to spoil the fun for you.

Have a great weekend...ain't it great to be a Democrat?

No comments: