Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank YOU, Senator Dodd!

What a sad, pathetic note that I have to receive such an email from my own Senator...with the exception of about 5 of them, I think they should ALL be tossed from office...Shame, SHAME on the rest of the bluedogs...um, ya, you TOO, Senator Obama...I see your arch enemy Senator Clinton voted for the Constitution as it pertains to FISA...was Hollywood Access too much of a distraction for you to decide to keep our Fourth Amendment in tact? Let's hear you stutter and stammer your way out of this one since, like bush, you seem to lose that famous eloquence in front of an audience free from a teleprompter. Flip-floppers and liars do seem to share many traits.

Thank you, Senator Dodd...maybe you might want to give some thought to just why exactly it is that you endorsed Obama? Bar that, you have my utmost respect.

As to the NSA? Blow it out your arse.


The email from Senator Dodd as follows:



Yesterday was a sad day for the United States Senate.

It is my hope that the courts will undo the damage done to the Constitution.

But let us stand tall, knowing that by working together we were able to make wiretapping and retroactive immunity part of the national discourse these last number of months.

We came together – all of you, Senator Feingold, bloggers like Jane Hamsher and Glenn Greenwald, organizations like the EFF and ACLU, and untold hundreds of thousands of Americans who simply wanted to make sure that this one, last insult did not happen with ease.

I'm sorry we weren't successful.

I just hope I'm lucky enough to have you by my side in the next fight, whatever that may be.

Thanks for all you've done.

Chris Dodd

No comments: